RRP $174.96. YOUR PRICE $120.00
Discover something new today with this Taste Of Europe selection. Case of six includes:
Two Cabernet Sauvignons, now one Australia's most loved varieties, this variety is revered for it's contribution to French Bordeaux.
- - d’Arenberg Coppermine Road Cabernet 2009, valued at $59.99, winner of five Gold Medals
- - Katnook Founders Block Cabernet Sauvignon 2012 or 2013, James Halliday 5 star winery
Two Sangiovese, pioneered in Australia by Coriole Vineyards, this is the dominant grape variety of central Italy’s food friendly red wines.
- - Zontes Footstep Canto di Lago Sangiovese Barbera 2012, Rated 93 points by James Halliday
- - Coriole Sangiovese 2014, New Release
- - Nepenthe Adelaide Hills Tempranillo 2013, Rated 94 points by James Halliday
- - Running with the Bulls Barossa Tempranillo 2014, James Halliday 5 star winery
The average price per bottle is only available in a case of 6.