Break out the bubbles to win a French holiday
Stock up for the festive season with Pommery and Vranken and you could win a luxury trip for two to France, valued at over $24,000!
To enter, simply purchase any case of Pommery or Vranken Champagne, including:
- The Pommery Royal Brut Champagne NV for just $49.50 a bottle in a case of 6, with 3,000 bonus points.
- Exclusive to Qantas Wine, try the Vranken Demoiselle La Parisienne, a premium vintage new to Australia for just $59.50 a bottle (was $85) in a case of 6, with 3,000 bonus points.
Both include elegant gift boxes and you’ll receive free delivery^^ for every case, if purchased before 8 November 2018. Don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime prize! Competition ends 11 January 2019*.
NOTE: Entry into the competition is automatic. You will receive 1 entry for every case purchased eg. 6 cases purchased within the one order = 6 entries.
Win a trip to France!
This incredible prize for two is valued at $24,660 and includes:
- Premium Economy return flights to Paris
- 3 nights' accommodation in Paris
- 3 nights' accommodation in Champagne
- Exclusive VIP tours in Champagne
- Dinner for two at a Michelin-starred restaurant (Lucas Carton)
- Dinner and show at Moulin Rouge
- $2,000 spending money
"Demoiselle La Parisienne is the essence of French elegance. This premium vintage is new to Australia, with beautiful citrus notes and delicate tones. Be the first to try this Qantas exclusive Champagne. This special vintage will have you reaching for more."
Claudia Lill, Head Qantas Wine Buyer
The History of Vranken Champagne
New to Australia, Champagne Vranken was founded in 1976 by Paul-Francois Vranken. Under the Vranken-Pommery brand are a number of wines including the Vranken Demoiselle La Parisienne, a premium vintage exclusive to Qantas Wine.
All of the Demoiselle vintages were created at Les Castaignes, a castle acquired in 1985 by Paul-Francois Vranken. The Art Nouveau bottle is made from frosted glass and inspired by the dragonflies found in the grounds of Les Castaignes. The lightness of this vintage, makes it ideal for summer entertaining and the festive season.
Love France? Discover this free e-magazine
* Promoter: Qantas Airways Limited. Promotion Period: 12.01am (AEDT) 26 October 2018 to 11:59pm (AEDT) 11 January 2019 Eligible Entrants: Australian resident Qantas Frequent Flyer members (excluding NT), aged 18 years or older. Entry: Eligible Entrants must purchase any Pommery, Vranken or Heidsieck Champagne product from qantaswine.com Multiple entries permitted. Draw: 2.00pm (AEDT) on 18 January 2019 at Level 2, 40 Yeo Street, Neutral Bay, NSW 2089. Prizes: One Major prize of AU$24,660 Maximum total prize pool: AU$24,660. Winner notification: By phone and email within 2 business days of the draw and their names will be published on qantaswine.com/win on 25 January 2019 for 28 days and the Major Prize winner will be announced in The Australian newspaper on 25 January 2019. View full terms and conditions at qantaswine.com/champagne-terms. Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/28263, ACT Permit No. TP18/01821 & SA Licence No. T18/1657. Liquor Act 2007: It is an offence to sell or supply to or to obtain liquor on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years. Licence Number: LIQP770016736
< Free delivery is available when ordering 'Pommery Brut Royal NV' or 'Vranken Demoiselle La Parisienne' before 11:59pm 8 November 2018. Available for delivery within Australia only, subject to availability.
^^ Offer ends 30 November 2018 unless sold out prior. Qantas reserves the right to withdraw or extend this offer at any time.